What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king loft or six in a deluxe double-queen room
- Daily weekday parking (valet parking only Friday and Saturday for an additional $20 per night)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $20 daily facility fee paid at check-in.
- Complimentary weekday parking (valet parking only Friday and Saturday for an additional $20 per night)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Canvas Hotel Dallas
Located near the Dallas Arts District, the 4-star Canvas Hotel Dallas is a seamless blend of industrial elements and custom designs. Reimagined from South Dallas boutique design firm Studio 11 Design, the 76-room hotel occupies a century-old brick building outfitted with retro furnishings and tons of local artwork. Its prime location makes it a gateway to the arts district, which is home to cultural attractions like the Meyerson Symphony Center and Winspear Opera House.
- Loft-style rooms include 12-foot ceilings, large windows that let natural light in, and colorful art.
- 360-degree skyline views at Gallery Rooftop Lounge, a scenic spot with a heated infinity pool and drinks and light bites
- Chef’s Palette serves colorful and inventive dishes like fluffy lemon-blueberry pancakes and savory beef short ribs.
- In the neighborhood: Guests can catch concerts at Gilley’s Dallas venues, or view some of the 24,000 works at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Heated rooftop infinity pool
- Fitness center
- Hotel shuttle (3-mile radius; based on availability)
- Pets allowed ($50 per pet per stay)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily facility fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canvas Hotel Dallas
- Nearest airports: Dallas Love Field (DAL; 10 mi) and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW; 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35from DAL and $65from DFW
- Nearest transit stop: DART Red Line, Cedars Station