What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Cardozo king room or Cardozo two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a Cardozo two-double room
$22 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Two beach chairs
- Two bottled waters per room, per day
- AM coffee in the lobby
- Two specialty cold brew beverages per room, per stay
- Daily newspaper
- Access to Crunch Fitness (13th & Washington)
Hotel at a Glance: Cardozo Hotel
International superstar Gloria Estefan and her Grammy-winning producer husband, Emilio, bring a bit of Cuban flair to their Cardozo Hotel in South Beach. Located on the famous Ocean Drive, the art-deco hotel is steps from the beach and minutes from SoBe’s best nightlife and dining spots.
- Best place for people watching: Lummus Park beach, just steps from the hotel
- Cardozo Bar & Grill: The onsite restaurant and bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Exotic decor: Guest rooms have hardwood floors and walls made of stucco or teak.
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Cardozo King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Cardozo Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $22 resort fee includes: WiFi, two beach chairs, two bottled waters per room, per day, AM coffee in the lobby, two specialty cold brew beverages per room, per stay, daily newspaper, and access to Crunch Fitness (13th & Washington).
- Parking: valet available for an additional $40 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added to a designated pet-friendly room for an additional $30 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $22 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.