What You Get
- Stay for two in an ocean-view Jamaican room, oceanfront Jamaican room, or oceanfront double suite, or for four in an angle oceanfront three-bedroom condo
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in an ocean-view or oceanfront Jamaican room; up to three kids stay for free in an oceanfront double suite; up to six kids stay for free in an angle oceanfront three-bedroom condo.
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* Additional fees: $10 daily resort fee plus 1% room rate and $100 refundable security deposit due at check-in
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Top Reasons to Stay at Caribbean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Located along the white sands of Myrtle Beach, the resort won The Sun News’s Best of the Beach in family, golf, and overall resort on the Grand Strand in 2012.
- Jamaican ocean-view and oceanfront units are housed in a four-story building outfitted with its own oceanfront pool and sun deck.
- Oceanfront double suites and three-bedroom condos are located in high-rise towers overlooking the beach. Choose the three-bedroom condos for larger families—up to six kids 17 or younger stay free in these units.
- The onsite Sea Captain’s House Restaurant was named Southern Living’s best seafood restaurant four years in a row.
- Onsite attractions include an oceanfront water park, the Silly Submarine pool, and indoor and outdoor lazy rivers.
- You can grab an icy treat at the all-new Whitecaps Yogurt shop.
- The hotel picked up a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Jamaican Ocean-View and Oceanfront Rooms
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to two kids 17 or younger stay for free
Oceanfront Double Suite
- Two double beds and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to three kids 17 or younger stay for free
Angle Oceanfront Three-Bedroom Condo
- One king bed, one queen bed, two double beds, and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 10
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to six kids 17 or younger stay for free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- Beachfront property
- Seasonal water park with pool, water slide, and lazy river
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and lazy river
- Hot tubs
- Award-winning seafood restaurant
- Onsite Starbucks
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check-in or stay, unless accompanied by parent or guardian
- Credit card required at check-in
- $10 daily resort fee plus 1% room rate and $100 refundable security deposit due at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caribbean Resort & Villas
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; 5 miles)
- Cab fare: about $16 from MYR, including a 15% tip