What You Get
- Stay for up to four in a Casa K or Casa E condo
- Select option includes daily indoor waterpark passes for two at the Massanutten Indoor WaterPark
- Select option includes two rounds of 9 holes of golf per day at Mountain Greens Golf Course or Woodstone Meadows Golf Course
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
* Additional fees: $100 refundable security deposit required at check-in
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Casa de Campo
Casa de Campo is a group of luxury condos set inside the huge Massanutten Resort, a four-season resort in the Shenandoah Valley. When you’re not exploring the beautiful mountain scenery, there’s lots to do onsite, including golf, swimming, multiple restaurants, and classes.
- Whip up a meal in your condo’s efficiency kitchen.
- Hit the indoor waterpark: The onsite indoor waterpark features indoor surfing, tube and body slides, and a little kids area. Massanutten WaterPark is seasonally closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Click here to view their hours of operation.
- Golf all day: Two 18-hole golf courses, golf classes, and a driving range on the property mean you can spend all your waking hours swinging a club.
- Activities available: Seasonal skiing, tubing, horseback riding, and wine country tours
Note: While there is a timeshare at the resort, Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
McGaheysville, Virginia: Tiny Town amid the Mountains and Caverns of the Shenandoah Valley
McGaheysville is tucked amid the Shenandoah Valley and the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains, near the entrance to Shenandoah National Park. The park is worth a day trip. You can survey the scenery from your car on the 105-mile-long Skyline Drive, which runs the entire length of the park along a mountain ridge. Skyline Drive is especially popular in the spring when the redbud and dogwood trees are in bloom. If you’re interested in hiking, there are more than 500 miles of trails, including a 101-mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail that meanders through the park.
For an underground look at the Shenandoah Valley’s natural beauty, head to the nearby town of Luray. It’s famed for the Luray Caverns, a National Natural Landmark popular for its stalactite walls and the Great Stalacpipe Organ. The organ is considered one of the world’s largest instruments, and it plays music by striking calcified formations across 3.5 acres of caverns.
Casa K Condo * One king bed and a sofa bed * Standard occupancy: 4 * Maximum occupancy: 4
Casa E Condo * One queen bed and a sofa bed * Standard occupancy: 4 * Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 5 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed on the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades are not available.
- Onsite indoor waterpark
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- Fully furnished condos
- Zip lines
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- $100 refundable security deposit required on credit card at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Massanutten Resort
- Nearest airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD; 20 miles)
- Distance to Washington, D.C.: 123 miles