What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard double-queen room
- Daily self-parking ($24 value)
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room
$20 Daily Urban Fee Includes
- Premium guest internet access
- Daily 1 hour bike rental
- Two Pools, one with Kids Splash Pad
- Local shuttle service within 5 miles of the resort
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets®
- Carlsbad State beach
- Downtown Carlsbad Village
- Any locations within 5 mile hotel radius
Hotel at a Glance: The Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
The Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton is a great choice for a local family–friendly staycation, and is Hilton’s newest addition to Carlsbad. The hotel is located right next door to local attractions and provides exclusive access to a pedestrian entrance to Carlsbad’s famous theme park and aquarium as well as just a short drive to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. Guests may also relax nearby on the 7 miles of Carlsbad beaches or visit downtown Carlsbad Village for some one-of-a-kind souvenirs and diverse restaurants. Also just a few blocks over, is the championship golf course, The Crossings at Carlsbad where guests can enjoy a few rounds with an ocean view.
- Drive around in your own car and leave it conveniently parked by the hotel with included daily parking.
- Catch some sun at the beach, easy to get to with a shuttle service.
- Grab a bite to eat at the onsite The Cassara Kitchen & Bar, which serves American dishes as well as craft beer and cocktails.
- Make a splash in the family pool with interactive features or go for a swim at the quiet pool.
Carlsbad, California: Coastal Town North of San Diego
Carlsbad’s swath of golden coastline, nestled between San Diego and LA, is often called the Riviera of the West. It connects several of SoCal’s most well-known beach towns, including La Jolla and Coronado. The city was founded when an artesian well was discovered there in the 1880s, and the locals christened it after Karlsbad, a health-spa village in Bohemian Europe. The discovery of the mineral spring—coupled with the arrival of the Arizona Eastern Railway—helped promote Carlsbad as a tourist destination. It retains a small-town feel, though; its downtown is lined with boutiques, antique stores, and restaurants.
Unspoiled natural beauty is part of what draws people to Carlsbad. Carlsbad State Beach stretches for 4 miles along the Pacific Ocean; here, visitors can swim, surf, or stroll beside the nearby rocky bluffs. The city is also renowned as a premier growing region for poinsettias and ranunculus. Each year, The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch herald the arrival of spring as 50 acres of ranunculus fields blossom into a spectacular burst of color.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $20 urban fee includes: premium WiFi, 1 hour daily bike rental, pool, local shuttle service (within 5-mile radius), business center, and fitness center.
- Parking: included with all room options.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs 20 lbs or less total weight combined, $85 non-refundable pet fee per room, per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two pools
- Restaurant and bar
- On same property, Karl Strauss Brewing Co.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (included)
- Coffeemakers and mini fridges in rooms
- Local shuttle
- Pet friendly
- Nearby golf course
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 urban fee plus tax is added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cassara Carlsbad, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- Nearest airports: McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD/CRQ; 3.2 mi) and San Diego International Airport (SAN; 33 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from CLD/CRQ, including a 15% tip
- Distance from San Diego: about 33 miles