All-inclusive beachfront resort with multiple bars and restaurants, two golf courses, a casino, and a giant pool; airfare not included
Hotel at a Glance: Catalonia Punta Cana
You’ll dig your toes into white sugar sand and swim in the warm Caribbean during your stay at Catalonia Punta Cana. This all-inclusive resort features onsite golf, a giant pool system, and dining options galore. When you’re not relaxing in the tropical sunshine, there’s a wealth of daily scheduled activities and watersports equipment free to use.
- Huge pool area: Get ready to splash in an absolutely enormous pool area complete with islands, kids’ pool, sprinklers, hot tubs, and a swim-up bar.
- Two golf courses: Take swings at a 9-hole or an 18-hole course with water views.
- Bring your appetite: Nine restaurants are on site, ranging from formal Caribbean dining to a steakhouse and one serving wood-fired pizza.
- Grab a hot or iced coffee at the onsite coffee shop.
- Stay active: Go kayaking or scuba diving; play tennis or volleyball, or hit up one of the merengue or aerobics classes held daily
- Nightlife: Try your luck at the onsite casino, dance the night away at the onsite discotheque, or take in one of the nightly live shows.
- Teens can join the new Teen Club, featuring table games, computer, videogames. For guests ages 13-17.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about a 20-minute drive from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. A maximum of three adults and one kid or two adults and two kids is allowed. Please click here to view pricing information for adding additional occupants.
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner reservations for the on-site restaurants are not required, and men are not allowed to wear shorts, tank-tops, or sandals in the restaurants.