Escape to an all-inclusive Caribbean beach resort with 7 restaurants, 4 bars, and a large pool; airfare not included
Resort at a Glance: Catalonia La Romana
Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens and located within earshot of the Caribbean Sea’s crashing waves, the all-inclusive Catalonia La Romana is a true oasis. Brightly colored rooms welcome ocean breezes onto their private terraces or balconies, and the large, pristine pool beckons guests to take a dip.
- Enjoy international cuisine at your choice of seven restaurants including a creperia, a pizzeria, a steakhouse, and a restaurant serving traditional Caribbean cuisine.
- Get pampered at the spa and salon with a fresh haircut, relaxing massage, or refreshing facial treatment.
- Try your luck with the nearby casino’s slot machines and blackjack tables.
- Take to the water on a surfboard or kayak.
La Romana, Dominican Republic: Resort Town with Beautiful Beaches
Once dominated by sugar production, La Romana is now one of the Dominican Republic’s most prominent resort destinations. The city draws visitors year-round thanks to its lush vegetation, gorgeous golf courses, and beautiful beaches with warm ocean waters.
There are several attractive options for day trips near La Romana. The 100,000-year-old Las Maravillas Cave, which was once inhabited by native Taíno Indians, is available for tours. Catalina Island is a scenic spot for snorkeling amid coral reefs, and the resort town of Punta Cana is about 50 miles northeast.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 13 miles (20 km) from La Romana International Airport (LRM) or 45 miles (72 Km) from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests, and the valid room type has a maximum occupancy of three adults and one kid 12 or younger, or two adults and two kids 12 or younger. Additional occupancy fees vary by age and season, please visit here for more details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.