4.5-star all-inclusive adults-only resort with bars and restaurants, golf, two pools, and nightclub; airfare not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Catalonia Royal Bavaro
The AAA Four Diamond Catalonia Royal Bavaro is designed to give guests a break from everyday life. This adults-only, 4.5-star all-inclusive resort is right on the beach, with daily activities and a full-service spa. You’ll find thoughtful amenities to make your trip relaxing, from live music to golf and dance lessons.
- Take a dip in the large infinity pool next to the beach or the pool with a built-in hot tub.
- All-inclusive food and drinks: There are multiple bars and restaurants at the resort, including beach and swim-up bars, a Southeast Asian restaurant, and a pizzeria.
- Tee off: The on-site 9- and 18-hole golf courses feature palm trees and great water views.
- On the water: Snorkel, sail on a catamaran, or take an introductory scuba-diving lesson in the pool.
- Watch the sunset from the hammock on your privileged deluxe junior suite’s private terrace.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is 12 miles from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers two guests. One additional guest 18 or older may be added for an additional fee; kids 17 or younger are not allowed. Please contact the property for details and pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.