What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard double-queen room
- Daily breakfast for four
- Daily water park passes for four
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $27.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Chula Vista Resort
Even when it’s cold outside, Chula Vista Resort, located in the heart of Wisconsin Dells, has a place for you and your kids to splash in. You’ll find there an 80,000-square-foot indoor water park where you can zip down a high-speed water coaster or lie back and relax on a lazy river.
- Splash when you stay: Four water park passes are included with this Getaway.
- Start your day on a high note: with the daily breakfast included in your stay.
- Relax: Visit the onsite Spa Del Sol, named one of the best boutique spas in Wisconsin by Milwaukee Magazine, for a hydrating body wrap or custom facial. There’s also an outdoor hot-springs pool where you can unwind all year round.
- Historical golf course: Chula Vista’s 18-hole Cold Water Canyon Golf Course dates back to 1923.
- Where to eat: Head to any of several onsite dining venues for cuisine ranging from specialty pizzas to fresh seafood.
Wisconsin Dells: Picturesque Scenery and Family Entertainment
Before the Dells became synonymous with water parks and amusement rides, the Midwestern destination’s claim to fame was its scenery. Visitors in the mid-1940s came to see the craggy rock formations that frame both sides of the Wisconsin River. These bluffs—or dells—are still visible today from the downtown area, which is rife with kitschy attractions, from mini-golf courses to go-kart tracks.
But it’s safe to say that most visitors nowadays come for the water parks. In fact, the Dells area likely has more water slides per capita than any other spot on the planet. The fun doesn’t stop in the cooler months, either, thanks to a slew of indoor aquatic centers, many of which are nearly as elaborate as their outdoor rivals.
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $45 per night for each additional guest 3 or older using the sofa sleeper (includes waterpark admission); up to two kids, 2 or younger, can stay for free based on availability. To add additional occupants, contact Chula Vista Resort 24 hours after making your reservation to inquire about room availability.
- Check in: 4 p.m. (arrivals as early as noon can pre-register and enjoy the water park)
- Check out: 10:30 a.m. (after checkout, guests can stay until waterpark closing time to use the property’s waterpark, amenities, and services)
- $27.99 resort fee includes: $27.99 resort fee includes: parking, water park access for all registered hotel guests, life jackets, towel service, WiFi, local calls, access to fitness facility access, and coffee.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are allowed in specific room styles for additional fee; contact Chula Vista Resort 24-hours after making your reservation to inquire about room availability for your pet.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost. Extra guest fees apply. Sofa sleeper not guaranteed.
- Indoor water park
- Outdoor water park (seasonal)
New zipline and aerial park (seasonal)
Several dining venues
- Award-winning spa
- 18-hole golf course
- Arcade and mini-golf
- Fitness center
- Free shuttle service throughout the resort
- WiFi access
- 4D cinema
- Gift shop
- Kids’ activities center
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $27.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chula Vista Resort
- Nearest airports: Dane County Regional Airport (MSN; 53 mi) and General Mitchell International Airport (MKE; 151 mi)
- Distance from Madison: about 57 miles