Hotel at a Glance: Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel and Casino offers nonstop entertainment for adults and children, making it a kid-friendly stop on the Las Vegas Strip. You can ride a coaster at The Adventuredome indoor theme park, watch acrobats perform aerial silk acts under the big top, and play blackjack at a 24-hour casino, all without setting foot outside the hotel. Unwind in the evening with a drink at Slots A Fun Bar or West Bar, which are both open around the clock (your stay includes a beverage credit).
- Four casinos: Slot machines jingle and cocktails flow all night long in the onsite casinos, where you can play table games and bet on horse races broadcast on big-screen TVs in the race and sports book.
- It’s a circus in there: Trapeze artists fly through the air and jugglers balance balls on their feet at the hotel’s colorful circus.
- The Adventuredome theme park: Zoom down roller coasters and ride bumper cars at the indoor theme park. Afterward, win your sweetie a stuffed animal at the carnival midway.
- Several dining options: Savor prime rib and steak at The Steak House and traditional Mexican cuisine at Blue Iguana.
- Get some R & R: Fresh off an extensive remodel, the guest rooms feature WiFi access and flat-screen TVs.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.