Hotel at a Glance: Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino offers nonstop entertainment for adults and kids alike on the Las Vegas Strip. You can ride a coaster at The Adventuredome indoor theme park, watch acrobats perform on aerial silks under the big top, and play blackjack at a 24-hour casino, all without setting foot outside the hotel. Unwind in the evening with a drink at Slots A Fun Bar or West Bar, both of which stay open around the clock.
- Raise a glass: Includes a $15 drink credit per day.
- Four casinos: Slot machines jingle and cocktails flow all night long in the onsite casinos, where you can play table games and bet on horse races broadcast on big-screen TVs in the race and sports book.
- It’s a circus in there: Trapeze artists, jugglers, clowns, and more wow audiences in the hotel’s colorful circus.
- Zoom down roller coasters and vie for prizes on the carnival midway at The Adventuredome indoor theme park.
- Onsite dining: Offerings at the resort’s restaurants include porterhouses at The Steak House and traditional Mexican cuisine at Blue Iguana.
- Get some R&R: Fresh off an extensive remodel, guest rooms feature WiFi access and flat-screen TVs.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.