Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista - Orlando, FL
Stay at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista in Greater Orlando, FL, with Dates into December
Limited quantity available
Over 310 bought
Top Reasons to Stay at the Recently Renovated Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
- The hotel offers free scheduled shuttle rides to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- You can take a day trip to the beach, as the Atlantic Ocean is less than an hour away.
- The hotel is very family friendly. Kids will enjoy playing in the two seasonally heated pools, Ozzie’s Splash Zone, and the 24-hour game room.
- Each paying adult at the Boardwalk Buffet Restaurant earns a free meal for a child aged 9 or younger.
- There’s a mini market and deli in the lobby where you can grab snacks before the start of a busy day.
- A recent renovation introduced new luxuries, including Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses, to all the rooms. WiFi is free, and you can watch premium channels on your room’s flat-screen TV.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks and Downtown Orlando
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located.
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a two-double room
- Up to three kids 17 and younger stay free
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Two pools (heated seasonally)
- Two restaurants and a mini market
- 24-hour game room
- Children’s playground
- Business center
- Laundry facilities (extra fee)
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests younger than 18 stay free
- Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses
- Free WiFi
- 32" flat-screen TV with premium channels
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $15 per night
- Smoking policy: 100% smoke-free rooms
- Pet policy: $15 nightly fee per pet; pets accommodated in V.I.P. Very Important Pet section
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available for an additional cost by calling the property.
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 17 miles)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO
- Driving distance from Orlando: about 16 miles
What Makes This Getaway Great
We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.