Top Reasons to Stay at the Recently Renovated Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
- The hotel offers free scheduled shuttle rides to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- You can take a day trip to the beach, as the Atlantic Ocean is less than an hour away.
- The hotel is very family friendly. Kids will enjoy playing in the two seasonally heated pools, Ozzie’s Splash Zone, and the 24-hour game room.
- Each paying adult at the Boardwalk Buffet Restaurant earns a free meal for a child aged 9 or younger.
- There’s a mini market and deli in the lobby where you can grab snacks before the start of a busy day.
- A recent renovation introduced new luxuries, including Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses, to all the rooms. WiFi is free, and you can watch premium channels on your room’s flat-screen TV.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks and Downtown Orlando
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located.
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.