Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista - Orlando, FL
Stay at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista in Greater Orlando, FL, with Dates into December
Top Reasons to Stay at the Recently Renovated Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
- The hotel offers free scheduled shuttle rides to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- You can take a day trip to the beach, as the Atlantic Ocean is less than an hour away.
- The hotel is very family friendly. Kids will enjoy playing in the two seasonally heated pools, Ozzie’s Splash Zone, and the 24-hour game room.
- Each paying adult at the Boardwalk Buffet Restaurant earns a free meal for a child aged 9 or younger.
- There’s a mini market and deli in the lobby where you can grab snacks before the start of a busy day.
- A recent renovation introduced new luxuries, including Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses, to all the rooms. WiFi is free, and you can watch premium channels on your room’s flat-screen TV.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks and Downtown Orlando
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located.
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a two-double room
- Up to three kids 17 and younger stay free
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Two pools (heated seasonally)
- Two restaurants and a mini market
- 24-hour game room
- Children’s playground
- Business center
- Laundry facilities (extra fee)
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests younger than 18 stay free
- Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses
- Free WiFi
- 32" flat-screen TV with premium channels
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $15 per night
- Smoking policy: 100% smoke-free rooms
- Pet policy: $15 nightly fee per pet; pets accommodated in V.I.P. Very Important Pet section
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available for an additional cost by calling the property.
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 17 miles)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO
- Driving distance from Orlando: about 16 miles