Top Reasons to Stay at Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
- The hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Greenville, where you can find restaurants, entertainment, and the Greenville Zoo. The zoo’s newest additions are a pair of Schmidt's spot-nosed guenons, making it one of only 10 North American zoos to have these rare African monkeys.
- Haywood Mall is within walking distance and contains more than 150 shops, including Macy’s, Gap, and the Apple Store.
- The free deluxe hot breakfast buffet spread includes cereal, hot dishes, and make-your-own waffles.
- Each guest room has a refrigerator, microwave, and 32-inch plasma TV with cable.
- The hotel is near the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where you can hike, bike, and golf.
Greenville, South Carolina: Verdant Parks and Cultural Attractions Near the Blue Ridge Mountains
Greenville is located in northwestern South Carolina, close to the border of North Carolina as well as the Blue Ridge Mountains. True to its name, the city is filled with greenery. You can see it as you bike along the Reedy River on the 18-mile Swamp Rabbit Trail. Same with Falls Park on the Reedy, the city's central urban park—take a walk on the suspension bridge that cuts through the park and you'll see a natural waterfall, too. A bit further out from the city, Caesars Head State Park is a quiet retreat with hiking trails and waterfalls, and you can see both North Carolina and Georgia from here.
Greenville has a robust cultural scene, too. You can catch a concert, play, or musical at the Peace Center downtown. Nearby, The Children's Museum of the Upstate features interactive, hands-on exhibits about recycling, aerodynamics, nutrition, and more.