Top Reasons to Stay at Club de Soleil
- With its soothing, neutral colors, wrought-iron terraces, and dramatic lighting, the hotel feels like it grew up in France or the Mediterranean before moving to Las Vegas.
- It’s less than a 10-minute drive to the iconic Vegas Strip.
- After a day at the casino, you can recover beside the outdoor pool or in the hot tub.
- You can keep up your exercise regimen on the tennis courts, in the fitness center, or on the putting green.
- With a kitchenette and cozy living area, a premier studio suite is ideal for the low-maintenance traveler.
- Larger groups can opt for the one-bedroom suite, which offers more than 700 square feet of space. It accommodates up to four guests and has a full kitchen with all the cookware and dishware you could need.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.