What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king with river view, or four in two queen beds or two queen beds with river view
Hotel at a Glance: Coast River Inn
A short stroll north of the Coast River Inn gets guests to the quaint restaurants and shops of downtown Seaside. A scenic walk east of the inn takes them to a sandy beach along the Pacific, where they can dig for clams or simply watch the waves roll in.
- In-room amenities: fridges, microwaves, and free WiFi
- Room with a view: Some units overlook the Necanicum River.
- Free set of wheels: Rental bikes make it easy to get around the city.
- Recent award: TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2018
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding a Family-Friendly Town
Located along Oregon’s Pacific coast, about 80 miles northwest of Portland, the resort town of Seaside has attracted beachcombers since the late 19th century. More recently, the coastal village has become a family destination marked by historical buildings, tree-lined boulevards, and plenty of kid-friendly activities, including mini golf, bumper cars, and arcades.
A 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade—known locally as the Prom—stretches along the beach, its boardwalk speckled with shops and restaurants near grass-covered dunes. Along the Prom, you’ll find a bronze statue of Lewis and Clark that faces the ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the spot where the explorers are thought to have ended their epic westward trek. The Seaside Aquarium is also located along the promenade. Pop in to visit its aquatic residents, including a giant Pacific octopus, tropical fish, and several crowd-pleasing harbor seals.
King with River View
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two Queen Beds or Two Queens Bed with River View
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Free WiFi
- Free bike rentals
- Pet-friendly (fees apply)
- Free parking
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Coast River Inn
- Nearest airport: Portland International Airport (PDX; 91 mi)
- Distance from Portland: 79 miles