Orlando hotel features a massive water park, onsite restaurants, and shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort and other attractions
Top Reasons to Stay at CoCo Key Hotel & Water Park
- The resort’s water park thrills guests with 14 slides and three heated pools.
- Set youngsters lose it at the Parrot’s Perch water playground, where a zero-depth entry leads to water cannons and climbable structures.
- Modern and spacious guest rooms feature 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and mini-fridges.
- Multiple arcade games fill the sprawling 6,500 sq. ft. Key Quest Arcade, which is adjacent to the water park.
- Scheduled shuttle service takes guests to Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Aquatica.
- Daily resort fee of $32 plus tax includes water park passes for 4 and access to all hotels amenities.
- Start the day with a breakfast at the tropical Tradewinds restaurant. Later in the day, enjoy lunch and dinner at the family-friendly Callaloo Grille.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.