What You Get
- Stay for three in a deluxe king room or deluxe king poolside room, four in a deluxe two-double room, deluxe double-queen room, deluxe two-double poolside room or deluxe double-queen poolside room, or eight in a family room
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $50 refundable deposit for incidentals paid at check-in. $32 plus tax daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Top Reasons to Stay at CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
- The resort’s water park thrills guests with 14 slides and three heated pools.
- Set youngsters loose at the Parrots Perch water playground, where a zero-depth entry leads to water cannons and climbable structures.
- Modern and spacious guest rooms feature WiFi, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and mini fridges.
- Multiple arcade games fill the sprawling 6,500 sq. ft. Key Quest Arcade, which is adjacent to the water park.
- Scheduled shuttle service takes guests to Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Aquatica.
- Daily resort fee of $32 plus tax includes water park passes for 4 and access to all hotels amenities.
- Grab a bite at the tropical Tradewinds restaurant and the family-friendly Callaloo Grille or CoCo’s Pizzeria.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Deluxe King Room and Deluxe King Poolside Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe Two-Double Room and Deluxe Two-Double Poolside Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Deluxe Double-Queen Room and Deluxe Double-Queen Poolside Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Bedding varies. Click here for details.
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $32 plus tax daily resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, waterpark admission for up to four guests, scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort, access to arcade, business center, fitness center, and use of hotel pool and hot tub.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 54,000 sq. ft. water park with 14 slides
- Scheduled shuttle to Universal Orlando Resort, Aquatica, and SeaWorld Orlando theme parks
- On-site arcade
- Three on-site restaurants and poolside bar
- WiFi access
- Fitness center
- Daily kids’ activities
- Jetted tub
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 refundable deposit for incidentals paid at check-in
- $32 plus tax daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Waterpark will be closed on select Weekdays in October, November, and December.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CoCo Key Hotel & Water Park
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 15 miles)
- Nearest transit stop: 7400 International Drive, via Lynx bus #42
- Cab fare: about $55 from MCO, including a 10% tip