What You Get
- Stay for three in a deluxe ocean-view room or deluxe beachfront room
$12 Daily Resort Fee Per Person Includes
- Access to resort amenities
- Use of pool
- Beach access
- Tennis courts
- Concierge room with computers offering free Internet access
- WiFi in lobby and La Vista Bar.
Hotel at a Glance: Coco Reef Bermuda
Among lush gardens on a private beach on the south shore of Bermuda sits the Coco Reef Bermuda. Walk just steps from your guest room to sink your toes into the soft pink sand and refresh yourself with a dip in the crystal clear waters of the ocean.
- An elaborate welcome: Walking into the resort, you’ll experience views of the 50-foot atrium with a crystal skylight.
- Decked out with history: Notable statues, fountains, and antique furniture along with period paintings throughout the resort honor Bermuda’s founder.
- A room with a view: Enjoy rooms with patios that overlook the ocean.
- Grab a bite for breakfast at the buffet each morning, lunch on the terrace overlooking the pool, and dinner at an upscale cafe with international cuisine.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tearooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is approximately 10 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers a stay for three guests, and only three guests are permitted in the available rooms.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Deluxe Ocean-View Room and Deluxe Beachfront Room
- One king bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $12 resort fee per person per day includes: access to resort amenities, use of pool, beach access, tennis courts, concierge room with computers offering free Internet access, and WiFi in lobby and La Vista Bar.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Private beach
- Free Internet access
- Swimming pool
- Three restaurants
- Concierge services
- Complimentary golf and tennis courts
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 20-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $12 daily resort fee per person paid at check-in
- $11 daily service charge per person paid at check-in
- Airfare not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coco Reef Bermuda
- Nearest airport: L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA; 14.8 km./9.2 mi.)