Beachfront hotel on Bermuda’s south shore features guest rooms with patios that overlook the ocean
Hotel at a Glance: Coco Reef Bermuda
Among lush gardens on a private beach on the south shore of Bermuda sits the Coco Reef Bermuda. Walk just steps from your guest room to sink your toes into the soft pink sand and refresh yourself with a dip in the crystal clear waters of the ocean.
- An elaborate welcome: Walking into the resort, you’ll experience views of the 50-foot atrium with a crystal skylight.
- Decked out with history: Notable statues, fountains, and antique furniture along with period paintings throughout the resort honor Bermuda’s founder.
- A room with a view: Enjoy rooms with patios that overlook the ocean.
- Grab a bite for breakfast at the buffet each morning, lunch on the terrace overlooking the pool, and dinner at an upscale cafe with international cuisine.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tearooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is approximately 10 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers a stay for three guests, and only three guests are permitted in the available rooms.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.