What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a superior room
- Dates into December
- All meals and drinks at onsite locations, including local beers, premium spirits, house wine with dinner, juices, and soft drinks
- VIP package, including access to VIP beach, VIP pool, and VIP sports bar. For VIP questions, please contact the VIP Concierge.
- Los Mangos golf course green fees (once per person per stay along with courtesy transportation)
- Access to special Groupon concierge from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
- Access to Ice Nightclub (including drinks listed above)
- Airfare is not included
- Ground transportation to/from airport is not included
- Booking Tip: You'll find the best rates ($99) in May and June. All-inclusive stay for two, includes taxes and fees.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: 0% tax added at purchase.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
All-Inclusive Oceanfront Resort next to Dolphin Encounter Park
Every Sunday at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, dancers groove to live music around a pool illuminated by colorful lights. Chefs whip up grilled lobster and steaks while spectators knock back blended cocktails. The night reaches its climax with a fireworks show. These gatherings—part dance party, part concert—offer just a taste of what’s on hand at this sprawling resort. The property encompasses a pair of spas and golf courses, as well as an underground nightclub and adjacent casino. The resort also caters to families: it has a kids' club and a mini disco for teens.
The resort resembles a seaside village: villas are set on landscaped hills that lead down to the beach. Rooms come decked out with dark wood furniture and sleek marble floors; some have shaded verandas. The all-inclusive package covers all meals at the resort’s 12 restaurants, which serve everything from authentic Dominican fare to Indian and Asian cuisine. There are swim-up bars at some of the pools and a wine bar located inside the Brazilian steakhouse, Rodizio.
Nonmotorized watersports such as kayaking, fishing, and naval semaphoring are also included in the package. When you’re not participating in these activities or others, such as tennis and yoga, you can head next door to the Ocean World Marina complex to feed sea lions and swim dolphins.
Highlights of Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Claim to fame: Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches along the northern coast of the Dominican Republic.
- Damajagua: A natural water park of sorts, where 27 waterfalls flow from limestone rock formations. Tour guides lead groups up and back through the falls; you can swim and occasionally even slide back down.
- A bird's-eye view: Ride a teleférico, or cable car, 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with blooming botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro's Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Parque Histórico La Isabela: Take a scenic drive to this historical site, where you'll find the remains of a church and ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in this all-inclusive VIP package? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and the spirits available in this VIP package include popular premium or top shelf liquors.
2. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 25-hour package would cost $25.
3. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate.
4. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Timeshares are common in the Caribbean and so are the sales pitches that accompany them. You may be asked at hotel check-in if you are interested in attending sales presentation. If you don’t want to attend, simply decline and you won’t be approached again. If you find this is not the case, please contact the Groupon concierge located in the hotel lobby.
- One king or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 11 years & under
- Adding occupants above standard: $82 per night for an additional guest 12 or older; $20 per night for guests 4-11; kids 3 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 13 pools, including a VIP pool
- Two buffets and nine specialty restaurants, plus VIP sports bar
- 14 bars and three additional VIP areas
- Los Mangos nine-hole golf course
- Three beaches
- Onsite spa (treatments require additional fees)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Tennis, basketball, and beach-volleyball courts
- Ice Nightclub
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 0% tax added at purchase.All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
- Nearest airport: Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP; 16 miles)
- Cab fare: about $50 from POP