What You Get
- Stay for two in a Euro sleeping room
- Dates into May
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel
Stretching for more than 80 miles through the Cascade Range, the Columbia River Gorge is one of the Pacific Northwest’s most beautiful sights. Waterfalls spill over black-basalt cliffs amid lush forests. Perched on a bluff more than 200 feet above the river, Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel gives visitors prime views of the breathtaking scenery.
- Euro sleeping rooms come with Aveda bath products and free WiFi.
- Nearby amenities: Guests get access to Columbia Gorge Hotel & Spa next door, including the spa and a restaurant with locally sourced dishes.
- Photo op: Well-manicured gardens and the 208-foot Wah Gwin Gwin Falls are a short walk away.
- On the slopes: Discounted lift tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort are available.
Hood River, Oregon: Riverside Town with Watersports and Wineries
Hood River sits at the intersection of the Columbia River Gorge and the Cascade Range. Its diverse terrain unravels like a slideshow of quintessential Pacific Northwest landscapes—snowcapped mountains, woodland trails, and river rapids abound—making it a top destination for outdoor sports. There are spots for small- and largemouth bass fishing, waterfall hikes, and year-round skiing and snowboarding at Mount Hood.
The Columbia River Gorge wine region’s microclimates produce wines ranging from albariño to zinfandel. Fruit orchards and farm stands dot the countryside, providing the ingredients for a sophisticated dining scene downtown.
Euro Sleeping Room
- One king bed or one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets with a combined weight of 50 lbs may be added to a pet-friendly room for an additional $25 per night, please contact property as availability is limited.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Aveda bath products
- Access to Columbia Gorge Hotel & Spa
- Discounted lift tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Columbia Cliff Villas Hotel
- Nearest airport: Portland International (PDX; 58 mi)
- Distance from Portland: 60 miles