Hotel At a Glance: Comfort Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Situated about halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth, Comfort Inn & Suites DFW Airport South gives you easy access to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. You can either take the hotel’s free airport shuttle, which runs daily from 5 a.m. to midnight, or drive—DFW is only 6 miles away. The AAA Three Diamond-rated hotel offers a slew of free amenities, including a daily hot breakfast buffet, weekly happy hour, and WiFi.
- Onsite dining: Eggs, fresh fruit, and make-your-own waffles are all included in the free hot breakfast buffet.
- Get sweaty: In addition to the hotel’s onsite fitness center, guests get free access to a nearby health club.
- Make merry: Every Wednesday night from 5:30 p.m.–7 p.m. there’s a happy hour with free wine, beer, and snacks.
- Catch a ride: A free shuttle makes stops at local restaurants, the airport, and the Trinity Railway Express, with service into downtown Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Nifty in-room amenities: All guest rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable.
Stay and Fly
Since Comfort Inn & Suites DFW Airport South is just 10 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, it’s an ideal place to catch some Zs before traveling outside Dallas or Fort Worth. Leave your car at home and take the Trinity Railway Express from downtown Dallas or Fort Worth—the hotel offers free transportation to and from the West Irving Station. Then, simply reserve a spot on the free airport shuttle, which runs to and from DFW from 5 a.m. until midnight daily.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.