Top Reasons to Stay at Comfort Suites Maingate East
- The hotel is located in sunny Kissimmee, just down the street from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and close to Orlando’s other family-friendly attractions.
- A complimentary scheduled shuttle goes to and from the area's best attractions, including Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
- Each comfortable guest suite features free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with HD channels, and a sitting area with a sleeper sofa.
- Enjoy a hot-and-cold breakfast buffet each morning.
- After a long day of fun, you can relax in the outdoor heated pool and hot tub, which stay open 24 hours a day.
- Barracuda Bart’s Poolside Tiki Bar, located onsite, serves a full bar and dinner menu.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.