What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a continental studio or continental one-bedroom condo
Hotel at a Glance: Continental Condominiums
Every room at Continental Condominiums faces the Gulf of Mexico. Looking outside, guests may see others swimming in the clear waters, playing volleyball on the sand, or simply basking in the Florida sun.
- Home away from home: All studios are equipped with full kitchens, and most have private balconies.
- Steps from the beach, guests can escape crowds and swim in the outdoor pool.
- Family-friendly fun in a room with pool table.
- Enjoy a quick bite at Flipper’s Beach Bar, located on the ground floor.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Sugar-White Beaches and and Scuba-Diving Spots
Panama City Beach’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem boastful. But TripAdvisor helped back up this claim in 2013, naming the local St. Andrews State Park as having 1 of the top 25 beaches in the United States. The park also has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
There are numerous amusement parks along the 20-plus miles of shoreline. Many of the popular seafood restaurants and bars here overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
If you’re looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, 7-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, you might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, you can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; keep your eyes peeled and you might see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside cypresses.
Continental Studio and Continental One-Bedroom Condo
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Pool table
- Outdoor pool
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Direct beach access
- Pool bar
The Fine Print
- 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 25+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $95 (one-bedroom) or $80 (studio) cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $40 damage waiver plus tax paid at check-in
- $25 registration fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International (ECP; 14 mi)
- Distance from Tallahassee, FL: 134 miles