What You Get
- Stay for two in a studio suite with two queen beds
- Up to three kids stay free
- Dates into February 2015
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
* Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach is just steps from the city’s pristine beachfront and boardwalk, which Travel + Leisure praised as one of America’s best. The hotel is well situated for exploring waterfront shops, bars, and seafood restaurants that line the boardwalk. It’s also within a 15-minute drive of Virginia Beach’s family-friendly attractions, including the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, a 45-acre campus with a submarine exhibit, giant aquariums, and a 3D IMAX theater.
- A suite with a view: Each of the hotel’s roomy studio suites opens onto a private balcony that looks out on the Atlantic Ocean.
- In-room amenities: a sitting area, a sleeper sofa, a 32-inch flat-screen HDTV, and high-speed internet access.
- Belgian waffles, fresh fruit, and eggs grace the complimentary breakfast buffet. Other onsite dining options include 18th Street Seafood Bar & Grill, Also Thai, and Sweet Frog frozen yogurt shop.
- Go for a swim in the heated indoor pool; it’s open year-round.
- Seasonal tip: If you’re visiting between late December and mid-March, be sure to book a whale-watching trip to see the humpback and fin whales that migrate through here each winter.
Virginia Beach, Virginia: Award-Winning Boardwalk and Seaside Museums
English settlers from the Virginia Company of London first stepped foot onto American soil in what is now Virginia Beach, Virginia. They would go on to found Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement, along the James River. But before they left the shoreline, they erected a cross on the spot where they had disembarked. Today, the First Landing Cross commemorates this momentous event.
Needless to say, a lot has changed in Virginia Beach since the 1600s. The seaside town has become a family-friendly destination known for supersize beaches and a 3-mile-long boardwalk dubbed one of America’s best by Travel + Leisure. Though you could spend a whole vacation soaking up rays and sampling fresh seafood from the many restaurants along the esplanade, Virginia Beach boasts a number of cultural attractions that might draw your attention away from the beach for a while. There’s the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, as well as the Military Aviation Museum, which features a B-17 Flying Fortress and a Spitfire fighter plane from World War II. In the cooler winter months, you can schedule a whale-watching trip to scout humpback and fin whales traveling through nearby waters from late December through mid-March.
Studio Suite * Two queen beds and one sofa bed * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 5 * Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional adult; no charge for kids * Ocean view * Microwaves and refrigerators
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free for first car; 78 in height limit. Additional vehicles are $10 per day.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach
- Nearest airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF; 19 miles)
- Cab fare: about $55 from ORF
- Distance from Washington, DC: 209 miles