Top Reasons to Stay at Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
- The hotel is just steps from the famous Waikiki Beach.
- There are also a number of upscale shops, restaurants, and nightspots nearby, including Kalakaua Avenue and the Royal Hawaiian Center just one block away; the duty-free T Galleria is a half block away.
- Complimentary frozen treats are given out at the outdoor garden pool.
- The onsite spa features a heated saltwater pool and whirlpool.
- Visit Spada Bar & Restaurant for Italian-style breakfast or dinner.
- All guest rooms include free WiFi; suites and deluxe rooms also have kitchenettes.
Highlights of Honolulu’s Waikiki
- In the press: Celebrity swimmer Duke Kahanamoku helped turn Waikiki from a private playground for Hawaii’s ruling class into a travel hot spot as people came from all over to take surfing lessons from him.
- Urban oasis: When not sprawled on white-sand beaches, most travelers explore avenues lined with upscale boutiques and nightclubs, craft booths, and street performers.
- Roars, chirps, and squeaks: The Honolulu Zoo is home to exotic and endangered species such as sumatran tigers and white-handed gibbons.
- Underwater world: The Waikiki Aquarium, stationed alongside a living reef, features more than 3,500 creatures of the tropical Pacific Ocean.
- Diamond Head State Monument, a 300,000-year-old saucer formed by an eruption, is arguably Hawaii’s most recognizable landmark. Walk down a 0.8-mile trail where molten lava once smoldered to ascend to the crater’s 560-foot-tall lip.