What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Grove City
With plush bedding, an outdoor BBQ and picnic area, and an indoor pool, the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Grove City provides guests with comforts that turn an ordinary stay into a relaxing, pleasurable one. And guests looking to explore the city can easily access attractions like the Columbus Zoo, The Ohio State University, and the German Village neighborhood with close proximity to the highway.
- Grab a bite to eat at the on-site The Bistro, open for breakfast and dinner with options for a continental or hot meal and Starbucks coffee.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool.
- Shop for sundries at the on-site convenience store, making an emergency tooth brush purchase all the easier.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
Columbus, Ohio: OSU, Acclaimed Museums, and One of the Country’s Best Zoos
In 2012, Columbus made Business Week’s list of America’s 50 best cities, thanks in part to the city’s best-known institution—The Ohio State University. Though the school contributes a youthful air and helps drive urban progress, Ohio’s capital is much more than a college town. In the walkable downtown you’ll find trendy restaurants and bars as well as a groundbreaking interactive science museum, COSI, and the highly acclaimed Columbus Museum of Art. The Scioto River bisects the city, flowing past public parks and miles of walking and biking paths. A 20-minute drive north will take you to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, one of the finest institutions of its kind, perhaps best known for its affiliation with director emeritus Jack Hanna.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
- BBQ and picnic area
- Convenience store
- Continental or hot breakfast (additional fee)
- On-site bistro
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Grove City
- Nearest airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from CMH