What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Please note a face covering is required
Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard Dallas Northwest
Situated right off I-35 and I-635, Courtyard Dallas Northwest conveniently positions guests near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. It offers comfortable, modern accommodations amidst the dining and entertainment of downtown Dallas, making for a comfortable, entertaining stay spent on- or off-site.
- BISTRO Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee compliments fresh breakfast fare in the morning. In the evening, guests can enjoy an array of American classics paired with a selection of beers and wines at the hotel’s café.
- Make a splash during a day in the sun at the hotel’s outdoor pool.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- Break a sweat while beating the heat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center
- Explore the area: Enjoy a day of shopping at Galleria Shopping Mall or get a taste of the area on Restaurant Row, both just 3 miles from the hotel. For a more exotic adventure, visit the Dallas Zoo, just 12 miles away.
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Please note a face covering is required.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- In-room microwave & small refrigerator
- Convenience store
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Security deposit required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Northwest
- Nearest airport: Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW; 12 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Royal Lane Station (7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from DFW