What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing
The hotel offers easy access to scenic shore views, the shops of Barefoot Landing, or venues such as House of Blues and The Legends Theater. The guests can also maintain their workout routine at the well-equipped fitness center and indoor pool. What’s more, the hotel’s restaurant, The Bistro, provides a variety of healthy breakfast and dinner options.
- Relax in comfy rooms with stylish decor, flat-panel TVs, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Make a splash in the indoor swimming pool or break a sweat in the gym.
- Chill out in the evening at The Bistro, which serves imaginative cocktails and filling dinners
- Visit nearby attractions including Barefoot Landing, House of Blues Myrtle Beach, Ripley’s Aquarium, Alabama Theatre, and many more.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee/tea maker in the rooms
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; 14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MYR, including a 15% tip