What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
Located minutes away from Pismo and Avila Beach, Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo makes it an ideal stay for a family vacation. Granting easy access to all area attractions and landmarks and right next to the airport, the hotel is a perfect destination for worry-free traveling.
- Boost the stamina: at the hotel’s fitness center.
- Splish splash into the outdoor heated pool.
- Discover the area as downtown is only minutes away along with attractions like Cal Poly University, Pismo, Avila Beach, and wine country.
- Unwind and enjoy the hotel’s distinctive architectural style and spacious rooms.
San Luis Obispo, California: Historic City Close to Hiking and the Pacific Coast
Founded in 1772 as a mission community, San Luis Obispo is one of the oldest towns in California. Nicknamed “SLO,” its centerpiece is Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, which was the original mission of the city. The mission has been completely restored since, and it now houses a museum. Nearby, you can wander through posh boutique shops and dine at upscale restaurants. One of the town’s quirkiest—and grossest—attractions is Bubble Gum Alley, where locals and visitors have been sticking their chewed gum since about 1960. Over the years, the ritual has created a mosaic-like public artwork that’s at once beautiful and grotesque.
San Luis Obispo is almost perpetually sunny, with more than 300 rain-free days every year. The city is bisected by a string of hills known as the Nine Sisters, and six of these are open for climbing, hiking, and mountain biking. With the Pacific coastline and beaches 10 miles away, many visitors flock to the area to go windsurfing, kayaking, surfing, and kiteboarding. Also nearby is the resort town of Avila Beach, famous for its hot mineral springs.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $125 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (at additional $15 per day)
- Mini-fridge and microwave
- Pet friendly
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
- Nearest airport: San Luis Obispo County Airport (SBP, 3.5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15, including a 15% tip