Top Reasons to Visit Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
- The hotel is just steps from the famous Waikiki Beach. There are also a number of upscale shops, restaurants, and nightspots nearby including Kalakaua Avenue and the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center just one block away; Duty Free Galleria is a half-block away.
- Complimentary frozen treats are given out at the outdoor garden pool.
- The onsite spa features a heated saltwater pool and whirlpool.
- Visit Spada Bar & Restaurant for Italian-style breakfast or dinner.
- All guest rooms include free WiFi; suites and deluxe double rooms also have kitchenettes and can accommodate up to four guests.
Honolulu’s Waikiki: White-Sand Beaches, World-Class Surfing, and Luxury Entertainment
With the influx of visitors came a number of hotels and businesses, so Waikiki now has the look and feel of an urban resort area. When not sprawled on the white-sand beaches, most travelers explore the sunny avenues lined with everything from upscale boutiques and nightclubs to craft booths and street performers. Cultural attractions include the Honolulu Zoo, an expansive habitat that’s home to exotic and endangered species such as sumatran tigers and white-handed gibbons. Steps away, the Waikiki Aquarium is stationed alongside a living reef. Within the marine museum, more than 3,500 creatures of the tropical Pacific Ocean glide throughout glassed-in galleries.
It’s worth making the trek to Diamond Head State Monument, a 300,000-year-old saucer formed by a single explosive eruption and arguably Hawaii’s most recognizable landmark. Hikers can walk down a 0.8-mile trail where molten lava once smoldered to ascend to the crater’s 560-foot-tall lip.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.