Top Reasons to Stay at Cova Hotel
- Cova Hotel is situated in downtown San Francisco, in the Little Saigon neighborhood near Union Square and Nob Hill.
- The boutique hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Union Square, as well as Fisherman’s Wharf and Moscone Center.
- WiFi-equipped guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, french balconies, iHome stereos, and coffeemakers.
- For more space, guests can choose one of Cova Hotel’s spacious suites, which have separate living and dining rooms.
- Each morning, guests wake up to a free breakfast of fresh pastries, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, and tea at mrCrave bistro + café.
- Guests can keep up workout routines at the onsite gym or keep up with the news via the hotel’s complimentary wireless Internet.
Highlights of San Francisco’s Little Saigon and Union Square
- Little Saigon has long been a gathering place for Vietnamese Americans, who own most of the businesses in the area. Venture down Larkin Street for authentic Vietnamese food.
- Shopper’s paradise: Upscale department stores anchor Union Square’s namesake plaza and the Westfield San Francisco Centre.
- Try it on: You’ll find smaller boutiques and independent clothiers on narrow alleyways. Sift through vintage books at antique shops, or admire iconic French fashion labels on pedestrian-only Maiden Lane.
- Eclectic arts scene: Tix Bay Area sells discounted show tickets. The Tony Award–winning American Conservatory Theater produces dramas and comedy shows, and art galleries and museums display world-renowned works.