What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a superior king patio room or superior two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a superior two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Creekside Inn
Creekside Inn offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life in Silicon Valley. Residing along Matadero Creek, the hotel provides a lush landscape of gardens and oak trees for serene strolls and picturesque views.
- Each room contains a balcony or patio with garden views as well as microwaves and refrigerators.
- Coastal cuisine: taste a bit of the California coast with fresh seafood dinners at the onsite Cibo Restaurant.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool.
- Admire art: explore the nearly 200-piece collection of Rodin’s works at Cantor Arts Center & Rodin Sculpture Garden.
- See a show at a massive outdoor amphitheater, Shoreline Amphitheatre.
Palo Alto, California: Silicon Valley City near Wine Country
Within Silicon Valley lies Palo Alto, where tech giants such as Apple, Google, HP, and Intel have their headquarters. You can learn all about the region’s rise as a computer-industry powerhouse with a visit to the Tech Museum of Innovation, or see the results of the area’s affluence in its many fine-dining restaurants, shops, and cultural offerings. A thriving arts scene is anchored by institutions such as the Cantor Arts Center & Rodin Sculpture Garden and Symphony Silicon Valley. You can also take in a game at Stanford University or take a relaxing stroll through the Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden.
Superior King Patio Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Superior Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $10.75 Amenity Fee collected at check-in
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Electric-car charging stations
- Amenity Fee of $10.75 per night collected at check-in. The Amenity Fee includes WiFi, parking, fitness center, outdoor pool, PPE kit, coffee and tea in morning
Availability of hotel amenities may be subject to Covid-19 restrictions based on local and national government imposed restrictions.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Amenity Fee of $10.75 per night collected at check-in
- The Amenity Fee includes WiFi, parking, fitness center, outdoor pool, PPE kit, coffee and tea in morning
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Creekside Inn
- Nearest airports: Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC; 14 mi), San Francisco International Airport (SFO; 22 mi), Oakland International Airport (OAK; 31 mi)
- Distance from Fremont: 19 miles