A boutique hotel near Stanford University sits along Matadero Creek offering garden views from each room; complimentary coffee/tea and WiFi
Hotel at a Glance: Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life in Silicon Valley. Residing along Matadero Creek, the hotel provides a lush landscape of gardens and oak trees for serene strolls and picturesque views.
- Each room contains a balcony or patio with garden views as well as microwaves and refrigerators.
- Wake up and enjoy complimentary breakfast pastries along with coffee or hot tea.
- Coastal cuisine: Taste a bit of the California coast with fresh seafood dinners at the onsite Cibo Restaurant.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool.
- Admire art: Explore the nearly 200-piece collection of Rodin’s works at Cantor Arts Center & Rodin Sculpture Garden.
- See a show at a massive outdoor amphitheater, Shoreline Amphitheatre.
Palo Alto, California: Silicon Valley City near Wine Country
Within Silicon Valley lies Palo Alto, where tech giants such as Apple, Google, HP, and Intel have their headquarters. You can learn all about the region’s rise as a computer-industry powerhouse with a visit to the Tech Museum of Innovation, or see the results of the area’s affluence in its many fine-dining restaurants, shops, and cultural offerings. A thriving arts scene is anchored by institutions such as the Cantor Arts Center & Rodin Sculpture Garden and Symphony Silicon Valley. You can also take in a game at Stanford University or take a relaxing stroll through the Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden.