Hotel at a Glance: CrestHill Suites Syracuse
For road trippers, visitors to Syracuse University, or those simply passing through upstate New York, CrestHill Suites Syracuse offers a convenient place to stay just a few minutes off the New York State Thruway. The hotel even offers free shuttle service to and from nearby Syracuse Hancock International Airport.
- In-room amenities: full kitchen and dining area, flat-screen TV, and complimentary WiFi
- Go for a swim in the hotel's outdoor pool.
- Sip free beer and wine at the nightly social hour, held Monday–Thursday evenings.
- Wake up to a complimentary breakfast each morning.
- Distance from Syracuse University: about 6 miles
Highlights of Syracuse, New York
- Industrial linchpin: Syracuse is located around the midpoint of the Erie Canal; its population started booming with the canal's completion in 1825. It's now home to the Erie Canal Museum.
- College town: University Hill is inhabited by some 20,000 students who spend their days in the Syracuse University's Romanesque buildings and their nights in the neighborhood’s vibrant bars and restaurants.
- Burnet Park spans 88 acres, encompassing a golf course, a swimming pool, and the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, home to lions, snow leopards, monkeys, and meerkats.
- Hands-on exhibits at the Museum of Science and Technology, where you can climb into the simulated cockpit of an F-16 jet, walk through a giant replica of the human heart, and dig for fossils