What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Please note masks are required in all public areas of the hotel.
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to three kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington
The heart of the Buckeye State is just around the corner to the Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington. Whether you’re headed to The Ohio State University or catching a match from the city’s Pro hockey and MLS teams, you’ll find plenty of comfort in your guest room; amenities include WIFI access, HDTVs, and refrigerators.
- Eat well at the onsite restaurant which serves breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, or order up room service. (adjusted hours; see amenities for specifics)
- Unwind at the onsite lobby bar and lounge. (adjusted hours; see amenities for specifics)
- Take a dip in either the indoor or outdoor pool or relax in a hot tub
- Get buff at the 24-hour fitness center.
Columbus, Ohio: OSU, Acclaimed Museums, and One of the Country’s Best Zoos
In 2012, Columbus made Business Week’s list of America’s 50 best cities, thanks in part to the city’s best-known institution—The Ohio State University. Though the school contributes a youthful air and helps drive urban progress, Ohio’s capital is much more than a college town. In the walkable downtown you’ll find trendy restaurants and bars as well as a groundbreaking interactive science museum, COSI, and the highly acclaimed Columbus Museum of Art. The Scioto River bisects the city, flowing past public parks and miles of walking and biking paths. A 20-minute drive north will take you to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, one of the finest institutions of its kind, perhaps best known for its affiliation with director emeritus Jack Hanna.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi access
- Indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. Open 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Restaurant and bar onsite
- Room service
- Fitness center
- Quiet zone rooms
- Complimentary parking
*The hotel has new hours of operation for our food and beverage outlets. The restaurant, lobby bar and room service will be open daily, with exception of being closed Sundays for lunch and dinner, closed all day on Mondays and closed for breakfast and lunch on Tuesdays. Please contact the hotel for further information
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $60 incidental hold on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington
- Nearest airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Cab fare: about $45 from CMH, including a 15% tip