What You Get
- Stay for two in a main-inn room, west-wing room, or cottage-house room, or in a double-queen cabin
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a double-queen cabin
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Dahlonega Spa Resort
Dahlonega Spa Resort is nothing if not an escape. This peaceful resort is set in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where there’s no shortage of scenery and plenty of porches and decks to admire it from. There may be no TVs in the resort’s guest rooms, but you probably won’t miss them: the property is full of trails to hike and meadows to explore.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have private bathrooms and views of meadows, gardens, mountains, or forest; cabins offer a more wooded setting.
- Cabin amenities include a sitting area, small refrigerator, coffee pot, and small covered porch with chairs. Free WiFi is also included.
- Relax: You can de-stress in the outdoor hot tub or book a massage at the spa or in the comfort of your guest room.
- Stretch out at the on-site yoga hall or on 1.5 miles of trails.
Dahlonega, Georgia: Small-Town Retreat with Gold-Rush Past
Dahlonega’s name comes from a Cherokee word meaning “gold” or “yellow,” and it’s a testament to the town’s rich past. In 1828, Dahlonega sprang up seemingly overnight when miners struck a rich vein of gold. You can see a 5-ounce gold nugget and rare gold coins at the Dahlonega Gold Museum, which is housed inside Georgia’s oldest courthouse, or pan for gold yourself at Crisson Gold Mine, located right in town.
Downtown Dahlonega is full of boutiques and restaurants catering to all kinds of tastes. For further indulgence, hit the Dahlonega Wine Trail, whose five wineries offer tours, tastings, and spectacular views. Dahlonega is also within easy reach of the Appalachian Trail and Chattahoochee National Forest. It’s also just 20 miles from Amicalola Falls, one of the highest waterfalls east of the Mississippi.
Main-Inn, West-Wing, or Cottage-House Room
- One queen bed or one king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night plus tax for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets under 80 lbs. may be added to a pet-friendly cabin for an additional $25 per pet per stay; must request upon booking.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spa treatments
- Outdoor hot tub
- Pet-friendly cabins (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL; 81 mi)
- Distance from Atlanta: 73 miles