Situated near the area’s famed theme parks & attractions, this hotel features free breakfast, a heated outdoor pool, & free shuttle services
Hotel at a Glance: Days Hotel by Wyndham Celebration
Just 6 miles away from the area’s famed amusement park, Days Hotel by Wyndham Celebration features free breakfast, a heated outdoor pool, tennis court, and games room. Located right off I-4 and US-27 and offering guests free shuttle services, this hotel positions guests amidst the entertainment and adventure of downtown Orlando.
- Start the day right with oatmeal and cereal from the hotel’s complimentary continental breakfast offered each morning.
- Make a splash during a day in the sun at the heated outdoor pool. Guests can spend the night relaxing in the hot tub after an action-packed day of adventure.
- Newly renovated rooms include an in-room safe, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- Savannah Bar & Grill Guests can enjoy premium burgers, wings, salads, and other classic American fare for lunch and dinner at the hotel’s on-site restaurant.
- Break a sweat while beating the heat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, or serve up some heat during a game of tennis on the hotel’s tennis court.
- Fireworks light up the night sky from nearby attractions and can be viewed right at the hotel.
- Explore the area: Underwater adventure and entertainment can be found at SeaWorld Orlando just 10 miles away. The hotel’s complimentary shuttle service brings guests to and from the area’s top amusement parks, making for a convenient, comfortable stay.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the renowned theme parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the springs area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.