Top Reasons to Stay at Days Inn & Suites San Diego near Sea World
- The hotel is just a few miles from SeaWorld, one of San Diego’s biggest attractions, where you can see dolphins, sea lions, and otters after riding nautical-themed roller coasters.
- A clay-tiled roof and stucco exterior give the building a Mediterranean look. In the courtyard you'll find a heated pool, hot tub, and lounge chairs.
- The hotel is less than 4 miles from San Diego International Airport; a complimentary airport shuttle may be offered based on availability.
- The San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and Cabrillo National Monument are all within a 20-minute drive.
- The hotel offers several free amenities, including a continental breakfast, parking, and WiFi.
Highlights of San Diego
- Perfect weather: With pleasant temperatures all year round, you can enjoy the city's 70 miles of coastline no matter what the calendar says.
- Gaslamp Quarter: Both the historic center of town and a hub of San Diego nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings housing high-end boutiques and gourmet restaurants. One of the trendiest listings on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Balboa Park: Home to 17 separate museums, as well as the world-famous and much beloved San Diego Zoo. There’s also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery, handblown glass, and oil paintings for sale.
- Old Town: Site of the first European settlement in California. Shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful wrestling masks, woven baskets, and maracas.
- The Whaley House Museum: One of the "most terrifying places in America," according to the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit rooms filled with Victorian furniture, eerie dolls, and squeegees for ectoplasm cleanup.