What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room, king room, or double-queen efficiency
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld
SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and the Gaslamp Quarter are all within a 10-minute drive of this hotel. That’s not to say you need a car, though—the Old Town Trolley stops right out front. The hop-on hop-off trolley whisks guests to 11 points around the city, including historic Old Town.
- The rooms feature microwaves and mini-refrigerators.
- Book a kitchenette room to enjoy homemade meals while on vacation.
- Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool.
- Feast on burgers and milkshakes at Bunz: A Burger Joint. For breakfast, chefs whip up pancakes, omelets, and burritos.
San Diego, California: Electric Nightlife and Historical Attractions
San Diego’s sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted out-of-towners, but the city’s inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably the trendiest listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings occupied by high-end boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
A stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 museums, as well as the world-famous San Diego Zoo. There’s also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery and oil paintings. In Old Town, shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful woven baskets and maracas. Nearby stands the Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture and eerie dolls.
Double-Queen Room and Double-Queen Efficiency
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $10 per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Laundry room
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 daily credit card authorization paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle
- Nearest airport: San Diego International Airport (SAN; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from SAN, including a 15% tip