What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an efficiency studio or four in a two-bedroom condo
$22.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Indoor and outdoor pools with water slide (Social distancing enforced)
- Game room
- BBQ grills
- Fitness center access
- Business center access
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Daytona Beach Regency’s coffee station, hot tubs, and activities department are temporarily closed. The beach is currently open and following social distance guidelines (groups cannot exceed 6 people, and all groups must remain 10 feet apart). The fitness center and game room are also open with social distancing guidelines. The pool is open, and poolside seating/lounging will be limited in the interest of maintaining proper social distancing. The Tiki Bar is open daily for takeout. The city of Daytona Beach has a mandatory face covering mandate in effect beginning June 28th, 2020, until further notice. Face coverings must be worn at all times in public spaces.
Hotel at a Glance: Daytona Beach Regency
One of Florida’s most iconic stretches of sand is just steps away from the Daytona Beach Regency hotel. While you’re here you can play a game of volleyball or sip a 32-ounce bucket drink at the poolside tiki bar. The family-friendly Daytona Beach Boardwalk, with its arcades, gift shops, and amusement park rides, is just blocks away.
- Island Breeze Tiki Bar: In addition to tropical drinks, the tiki bar also serves up sandwiches, pizza, and appetizers, including popcorn shrimp and clam strips. (Open for takeout only)
- Go for a swim in the outdoor or indoor pool (Social distancing enforced)
- Squeeze in a workout at the onsite fitness center.
- Family fun: The Daytona Beach Regency is located within walking distance of the local hotspot Ocean Walk.
Daytona Beach, Florida: Racing Legacy and a Famed Lighthouse
Hundreds of thousands of racing fans visit Daytona International Speedway each year to watch world-class champions such as Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon. Stock-car, sports-car, and motorcycle events round out the calendar all year, highlighted by the Daytona 500 in February—the first race of the Sprint Cup Series and typically regarded as the most prestigious. On various behind-the-scenes tours, you can explore the speedway’s elevated press boxes, banked infield turns, and decadent hot tubs filled with motor oil.
At Daytona Beach itself, cars toting beach gear roll across the hard-packed sand through oceanfront driving zones; there are also traffic-free areas. South of town, you can see the Ponce de León Inlet Lighthouse. There, a spiral staircase winds up to the top of a 175-foot tower, where you can overlook a 52-acre park filled with armadillos, shore birds, and native wildflowers.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen bed and a sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $22.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, indoor and outdoor pools with water slide, game room, BBQ grills, fitness center access, and business center access (computer/internet and boarding pass printing).
- Parking: free (limit one car per room booked).
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Business center
- On-site laundry
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $22.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit paid on major credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Daytona Beach Regency
- Nearest airport: Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB; 7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from DAB, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Jacksonville: 90 miles