What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
Hotel at a Glance: Delta Hotels by Marriott Detroit Metro Airport
Conveniently situated just minutes from the airport right off I-94, the hotel positions guests near the exciting activities and entertainment of Michigan’s largest city. Just a short drive away from downtown Detroit, this hotel features an indoor/outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and complimentary airport shuttle services, making for a comfortable, convenient stay during a visit to the “Motor City.”
- Start the day right with freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a light bite from Jyllian’s Bakery, the hotel’s on-site café.
- Grab a bite and a beverage at the hotel’s on-site restaurant, mETRO pOLIS, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel bar features a selection of craft beers, wine, and signature cocktails. In-room dining services are also available for guest convenience.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s indoor/outdoor pool, available for hotel guests seasonally.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a small refrigerator, coffee maker, and complimentary bottled water.
- ’Round the clock fitness: Guests can stay in shape while on the road at the on-site 24-hour fitness center.
- Explore the area: Come face-to-face with a grizzly bear or leap around with kangaroos at the Detroit Zoo, located a short drive away from the hotel. The Henry Ford Museum is 11 miles away, while Ford Field – home to the Detroit Lions – is about a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Detroit: World-Class Museums and Revitalization Projects in the Motor City
The Motor City has certainly seen better days, but if you’re willing to look, you can still find a lot of worthwhile things to do and see. The downtown area has many top-flight cultural institutions and museums, and an influx of young people and artists are working to revitalize the city.
The 658,000-square-foot Detroit Institute of Arts, located downtown, comprises 100 galleries, an auditorium, a lecture hall, and a reference library. Among its vast collection: a dragon-tile relief from the Ishtar Gate of Babylon and a self-portrait of Vincent van Gogh. One of the city’s most fascinating art displays can’t be found at a museum or gallery. Tyree Guyton’s The Heidelberg Project is two blocks of once-decrepit houses that have been transformed into an open-air art installation, with colorful sculptures made out of discarded items including stuffed animals, vinyl records, old shoes, and scrap metal.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor/outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary airport shuttle services
- In-room small refrigerator & complimentary bottled water
- In-room dining services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Delta Hotels Detroit Metro Airport
- Nearest airport: Detroit Metropolitan International Airport (DTW; 3 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Dearborn Train Station (14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $8 from DTW
- Distance from Detroit: 21 miles