What You Get
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 refundable security deposit on credit card paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Desert Vacation Villas
Though the condos at Desert Vacation Villas have many amenities—including full kitchens—you’re not likely to spend much time indoors. The foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains make the perfect setting for outdoor activities. You might play ping-pong right outside your condo or pedal to a nearby golf course on one of the resort’s free-to-use bicycles.
- In-room amenities: bathroom, two bedrooms, and a private patio or balcony
- Go swimming in the heated outdoor pool, then relax in the outdoor hot tub.
- Walking distance to restaurants such as Rick’s Desert Grill.
- Dine alfresco using poolside barbecue grills.
- Take a short drive to tennis courts, canyon hiking trails, or casinos.
Palm Springs, California: SoCal Resort Town with Midcentury Charm
Palm Springs is an oasis of outdoor recreation and old Hollywood glamour about 100 miles east of Los Angeles. Once the stomping grounds of Elvis Presley and the Rat Pack, the town still attracts A-list vacationers. Strolls through the Movie Colony take visitors past the former homes of Dean Martin, Bob Hope, and Marilyn Monroe. Furniture and clothing boutiques along Palm Canyon Drive embrace Palm Springs’ trademark aesthetic—what might be called Mad Men West.
The sun shines more than 300 days a year in Palm Springs, which means people can golf or hike in the nearby Agua Caliente Indian Canyons no matter the season. On the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, cars rotate 360 degrees as they carry passengers to Mount San Jacinto’s Mountain Station, located 8,516 feet above sea level. About 40 miles northeast is Joshua Tree National Park, which spans parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts. The 12 nature trails give hikers the chance to see desert bighorn sheep and black-tailed jackrabbits.
- One king bed, one queen or two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m. (please contact property directly to arrange late check-in)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary bicycles
- Heated outdoor pool (year-round)
- Hot tub
- Barbecue grills
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable security deposit on credit card paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airport: Palm Springs International Airport (PSP; 4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from PSP, including a 15% tip
- Distance from San Bernardino: 53 miles