What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a bay-view suite or ocean-view suite
$30 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Valet parking
- In-room WiFi
- Beach towels (1 per day per guest)
- Package/mail handling
- Gym and Tennis court access
- Voucher printing
Please note: The gym & spa are currently closed due to COVID-19
Hotel at a Glance: Deluxe by Design Suites
The crisp white façade of Deluxe by Design Suites fits right in on the famous barrier island, and you’ll have no trouble finding ways to get close to the water. For one, the hotel is right on the beach. Second, there’s a large outdoor pool and sun deck, where you can lounge all day long.
- In-room amenities: Both ocean-view and bay-view suites have two queen-size beds, a kitchenette, cable TV, and WiFi access.
- Kick back in a recliner on the sun deck that surrounds the pool, then grab a drink from the bar to stay cool.
- Relax and detox in the soothing steam rooms of the Russian and Turkish baths.
- Pack lightly: You can use the hotel’s laundry facilities, and there’s an onsite convenience store where you can pick up snacks and other vacation essentials.
- Keep up your workout routine at the hotel’s fitness center (if you feel like it).
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
Bay-View Suite and Ocean-View Suite
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $30 resort fee includes: valet parking, in-room WiFi, beach towels, package/mail handling, gym & tennis court access, and voucher printing.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Direct beach access
- Outdoor pool and sun deck
- Pool bar
- Russian and Turkish baths (available for additional charges)
- Fitness center
- Grocery store
WiFi (included in the resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee added at purchase
- $250 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Deluxe by Design Suites Miami Beach
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MIA, including a 15% tip