What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Stay for two in a king room or in a double-queen room
Kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills - Emory Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills puts guests in one of the most enviable locations in Atlanta: four miles from Emory University and seven miles from Downtown Atlanta. Students’ parents, while visiting their beloved children, may take advantage of the adjacent attractions and visit Georgia Aquarium, go on a shopping spree in Lenox Park, or discover the third largest business district within the Atlanta city limits—Buckhead.
- Start the morning right with a full breakfast buffet in a casual setting of Metro Cafe (reduced availability).
- Make a splash and relax in the hotel’s outdoor pool (reduced availability).
- Discover the neighborhood: The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within three miles, including the Lindbergh MARTA station.
- Stay connected with the complimentary WiFi access.
Atlanta, Georgia: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia’s northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world’s busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country’s largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city’s midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. One of the world’s largest aquariums with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool (reduced availability)
- Restaurant and cocktail bar (reduced availability)
- Fitness center (reduced availability)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle within three miles
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5 nightly Georgia state lodging tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta North Druid Hills - Emory Area
- Nearest airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL; 19 mi)
- Cab fare: $55 from ATL, including a 15% tip