What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Dates into March 2017
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $50 per night incidental hold placed on major credit card at check-in.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York - Times Square South
Times Square and many more of New York’s top attractions are within walking distance of this DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. You’ll get a warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in; for more substantial eats, visit the onsite restaurant, Greenhouse 36.
- Get some rest in your spacious room’s Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree bed, which is topped with five fluffy, hypoallergenic pillows.
- Pump iron in the fitness center, or get your heart pumping with a cardio workout.
- Things to do: See a Broadway show, go shopping in Herald Square, and get a bird’s-eye view of the city at the top of the Empire State Building.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s waterlily paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $42 per day.
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge; subject to availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available upon guest check-in for an additional cost, and are based on availability.
- Onsite restaurant
- Fitness center
- Internet access
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 per night incidental hold placed on major credit card at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York - Times Square South
- Nearest airports: La Guardia (LGA; 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK: 20 mi)
- Cab fare: $40 to LGA, and $65 to JFK
- Nearest transit: A,C,E stop at 34th St. and Penn Station