What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Daily valet parking
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown
Situated in the heart of downtown Memphis, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown is located just blocks away from the shopping, dining, and excitement of the Beale Street Entertainment District. A short walk away from the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum and Orpheum Theatre, this hotel positions guests amidst the culture, adventure, and character of Memphis.
- Restaurant: Enjoy a meal at King & Union Bar Grocery, a bar-centric restaurant featuring classic Southern cuisine. Catfish, pimento cheese, chicken and waffles and fried green tomatoes to mention just a few. The bar features many of the great local Memphis beers as well as liquors from Old Dominick Distillery, also in Memphis. Located just off the main lobby. Open M-F 11am to 10pm, S-S 7am to 10pm.
- Comfortable guest rooms with plush-top mattresses and hypo-allergenic pillows offer the perfect retreat after a long day of exploring the city.
Memphis, Tennessee: Blues on Beale Street and Slow-Cooked Barbecue
One of the best ways to experience Memphis is through your stomach. No trip to the city is complete without trying a full plate of Memphis-style barbecue. Ribs can be served wet (brushed with tangy sauce before, during, and after cooking) or, more commonly, dry (rubbed in spices and cooked in a smoker). Memphis has embraced the national food-truck trend, so some of the city’s best cuisine can now be enjoyed on the go.
Another important aspect of Memphis is its storied music scene. Thanks to Sam Phillips’s Sun Studio and the pioneers at Stax Records, the city has played a pivotal role in nearly every genre of American music, including rock, country, soul, and the blues. B. B. King, Elvis Presley, and John Lee Hooker are some of the many musicians who got their start here, and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music chronicles the contributions of several more, including Isaac Hayes, Otis Redding, and Sam & Dave. Each night, you can still hear excellent live music on Beale Street—both in the clubs and while strolling down the sidewalk.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: included with stay.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are allowed for an additional $75 per stay. Please contact the property for more information.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown
- Nearest airport: Memphis International Airport (MEM; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MEM, including a 15% tip