What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Fairway queen room or four in a Fairway double-queen room
- Daily Putter’s Paradise course
$20 Daily Amenity Fee Includes
Hotel at a Glance: Downtowner Boutique Hotel
Just steps away from Fremont East District and a short walk from Fremont Street Experience, this hopping neighborhood downtown is chock full of fantastic dining, nightly entertainment, and an array of retro neon lights.
- Lounge in one of the chairs surrounding the outdoor pool.
- Play a round of golf at the hotel’s professional 6-hole putting golf course; unlimited daily access is included.
- Grab a drink at the hotel’s lobby bar.
- Snap a picture of the mid-century style of the hotel, with artistic murals and a newly-renovated interior.
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
Fairway Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Fairway Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $20 amenity fee includes: WiFi, parking, and pool.
- Parking: included in amenity fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Sun deck with pool and loungers
- Lobby bar
- WiFi access
- Fitness center
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $100 refundable deposit paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Guarantee Policy: Foreign government-issued photo identification, Canadian Driving License, or a US Passport with a current out of state government issued ID (such as a driving license) and a credit card are required at check-in for refundable security deposit charges.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Downtowner Boutique Hotel
- Nearest Airport: Harry Reid International Airport (LAS; 7 mi)
- Nearest Transit Stop: RTC, Boulder Highway Express, Fremont and 8th Street stop
- Cab Fare: about $35 from LAS, including a 15% tip